- Brooklyn Studios for dance is on the second floor, stair-only access.
- The building will be open to students 30 minutes before class and studio will be available at least 15 minutes before class starts.
- No food or drink allowed in the studio space.
- No street shoes on our Marley floor please.
- Bathrooms are shared with our community partners in the active church. Please respect our hallways and other shared spaces and treat them with care.
We understand that rehearsal space is an essential part of the dance-making landscape and, while we are unable to provide subsidized space rentals at this time, we have tried to offer alternate options for artists to explore their individual practices inside our space through class and performance.
We look forward to addressing this need in the future and we thank you for your patience as we develop a thoughtful and equitable way approach it. In the meantime, there are many organizations that are doing important work to make rehearsal space affordable and accessible. We have compiled a short-list of rental resources here.